-   -   Highlight the contain of textbox and radio button (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/370134-highlight-contain-textbox-radio-button.html)

Peter Cheang

Highlight the contain of textbox and radio button

I appreciate that anybody can help.Thanks
In my user form ,I had created few type of objects and they are line up
horizontally.
Starting from the left , I had a label object(lbl1) follow by textbox object
(txt1) then 2 radio buttons (optT1,optD1).
Actually what I want is, when I click on lbl1(not other object),highlight
the textbox
contain and the 2 radio buttons too.
So that, next step I can perform delete thier contain or copy the contain
and then paste it on next rows having the same objects.