-   -   Testers for CDO mail code example (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/370124-testers-cdo-mail-code-example.html)

Ron de Bruin

Testers for CDO mail code example

Hi all

I am looking for people that have used a CDO example from my site before that want
to test a code example for me.
The example send the activesheet in the body of the mail with pictures, the macro on my site on this
moment not send the pictures.

Send me a private mail and I send you the link to the test workbook

Thanks

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

Ron de Bruin

Testers for CDO mail code example

Hi all

I add a new example on my site for sending a sheet in the body of the mail
(With also the pictures if there are pictures in the sheet, logo or so))
http://www.rondebruin.nl/cdo.htm

Thanks to people that test it for me.

--
Regards Ron de Bruin