-   -   Problems with linking pictures! (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/369992-problems-linking-pictures.html)

petterss[_2_]

Problems with linking pictures!

Hi :( !
I want to show a picture depending of a choice in a specific cell.
have asked before and I get a link to some exempel, the problem is tha
a get an error message and I dont now what to do (I´m a amateur!).

The link was: http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/lookuppics.html

I copy the code to my file, but I get an "error 13 - miss match" al
the time.
Code:
Private Sub Worksheet_Calculate()
Dim oPic As Picture
Me.Pictures.Visible = True
With Range("B41")
For Each oPic In Me.Pictures
If oPic.Name = .Text Then
oPic.Visible = True
oPic.Top = .Top
oPic.Left = .Left
Exit For
End If
Next oPic
End With
End Sub

"oPic.Name" never get the same like ".Text", my pictures have name
like 212,213... but "oPic.Name" is like 103,104... :mad:
So when it comes to "Next oPic" it stops!

What should I do? Where is the pictures defind? Whats "Me.Pictures"?

Thanks :)

--
petters
petterss's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=3635