-   -   how can I trap the change event (Tab Press key) of these controls (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/369977-how-can-i-trap-change-event-tab-press-key-these-controls.html)

Padam

how can I trap the change event (Tab Press key) of these controls

I have a User form with a frame. In that frame, I add TextBox controls during
run time using VBA of Excel 2000.

how can I trap the change event ( specially Tab Press key) of these controls
(ie TextBox) which were added at runtime in Excel 2000?

Tom Ogilvy

how can I trap the change event (Tab Press key) of these controls

Use this method:

Tom Ogilvy

"Padam" wrote:

I have a User form with a frame. In that frame, I add TextBox controls during
run time using VBA of Excel 2000.

how can I trap the change event ( specially Tab Press key) of these controls
(ie TextBox) which were added at runtime in Excel 2000?

Padam

how can I trap the change event (Tab Press key) of these contr

Tom thanks for reply.

If i am creating controls runtime in frame of Userform using VBA then this
example does not work.

Can u suggest me further?
-- Padam

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote: