-   -   Help Retrieving attached file (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/369803-help-retrieving-attached-file.html)

shannyshanhan[_3_]

Help Retrieving attached file

Thanks Thomas for the help. I am still trying to use the information you
gave me and cannot get it to work. I tried to get to the attached file
you sent but could not get to it. Can you tell me how to access it?

Thanks
Shannon

*CAN SOME ONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO ACCESS AN ATTACHED FILE
TO THESE QUERIES. I WAS SENT AN ANSWER TO MY QUESTION AND WAS TOLD IT
WAS ATTACHED AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO RETRIEVE IT.*

--
shannyshanhan
shannyshanhan's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=37173