-   -   How do I remove macro at excel startup? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/369597-how-do-i-remove-macro-excel-startup.html)

Terron

How do I remove macro at excel startup?

I have a spreadsheet that I originally created a couple of macras for, but
decided I no longer needed. I have deleted the macros and the buttons linked
to the macros, but I still get a message at start up asking me if I'd like to
enable macros. What can I do??

llama

How do I remove macro at excel startup?

Have you removed the Module container that the macros code was in? If
this is still present excel will assume you have code in there. Chances
are it will be called module1, right click on it and remove.