-   -   Pst password HELP............Please.! (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/369555-pst-password-help-please.html)

Thyagaraj

Pst password HELP............Please.!

Dear Friends,

is there any body there to solve my problem,

resently i had changed my pst password (outlook) and now I dont
remember that. is there a solution for this..........? ( May be to
crack the password )

Regards
Thyagaraj

Dave Peterson

Pst password HELP............Please.!

I'd post in an outlook newsgroup if you don't get an answer here.

You may want to try:
http://www.lostpassword.com/
It's a commercial recovery business.

--