-   -   binomial distribution (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/369544-binomial-distribution.html)

tony[_3_]

binomial distribution

Hi,

I am looking for algorithm for binomial distribution in VB.
I mean, I search VB code alternative the BINOMDISTR function.

Thank you!

Best Regards
tony

JMB

binomial distribution

I'm not aware of VBA having it's own version of that function, but you can
access the worksheet version with
Application.WorksheetFunction.Binomdist(.......)

"tony" wrote:

Hi,

I am looking for algorithm for binomial distribution in VB.
I mean, I search VB code alternative the BINOMDISTR function.

Thank you!

Best Regards
tony

[email protected]

binomial distribution

Hi,

Thank you for the answer.
But I want to use binomial distribution in MS Access.
I know, that I can move the data from Access to Excel, and after to use
the BINOMDIST function included in Excel.
But this is very hard process and for this reason I am searching
alternative (algorithm in VB) for binomial distribution.

Best Regards
tony

"tony" wrote:

Hi,

I am looking for algorithm for binomial distribution in VB.
I mean, I search VB code alternative the BINOMDISTR function.

Thank you!

Best Regards
tony

Jerry W. Lewis

binomial distribution

If the sample size, n will be small, you can do it "hammer and tong" from the
formula shown in Help. otherwise, you will be hard pressed to find a better
implementation in any language than is given in VBA in
http://members.aol.com/iandjmsmith/Examples.xls

Jerry