-   -   VB Function in function list (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/369515-vbulletin-function-function-list.html)

anjanesh[_8_]

VB Function in function list

Hi

I opened Tools Macro VB Editor and on Sheet1, I right-clicked and
selected View Code. I pasted my code in there.

Now, how do I get my function foo() shown up in the Function list
(*-f-*) ?

Thanks

--
anjanesh

Freelance Developer
anjanesh's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=27132
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=568743

Mike Fogleman

VB Function in function list

First the function is in the wrong place. It needs to be in a general code
module, not a worksheet module. In the VBEditor right-click on your
VBAProject, Insert, Module and place your function there. Now when you open
the list of functions, scroll down to User Defined and you will find your
function listed there.

Mike F

"anjanesh" wrote in
message ...

Hi

I opened Tools Macro VB Editor and on Sheet1, I right-clicked and
selected View Code. I pasted my code in there.

Now, how do I get my function foo() shown up in the Function list
(*-f-*) ?

Thanks

--
anjanesh

Freelance Developer
anjanesh's Profile:
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=568743

anjanesh[_9_]

VB Function in function list

Thanks Mike.

So whats the code section for each sheet for anyway

--
anjanes

Freelance Develope
anjanesh's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2713
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=56874

Harald Staff

VB Function in function list

It is for sheet specific code. Like "whenever a cell in this one sheet is
changed then run this". See

HTH. Best wishes Harald

"anjanesh" skrev i
melding ...