-   -   Custom function, sheet vs array (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/369444-custom-function-sheet-vs-array.html)

Jesse[_7_]

Custom function, sheet vs array

I have a custom function that creates a distribution based on locations
and pulls from a large reference sheet of data.

The data sheet has 30,000 cells approx and currently I run a look
through the 120 locations to build a distribution based on criteria
specified. Sheets that use this function normally have about 250
references to this function.

Would the performance gains from using an array be worth the effort of
converting the function?

Jesse