-   -   Custom Userform (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/369419-custom-userform.html)

Borg

Custom Userform

Hi,

I've been trying to customize the userforms with something like the
background of Ivan's userform, but have not had any success.

http://www.xcelfiles.com/API_Userform_MenuMaker.html

Does anyone knows how this is being done? I tried inserting an image,
but this does not give the desired look. :(

--
Borg
Borg's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=36396

Michel Pierron

Custom Userform

Hi Borg,
If that can help you:
http://www.excelabo.net/moteurs/comp...nom=mp-apimenu
http://www.excelabo.net/moteurs/comp...-menugenerator

Regards,
MP

"Borg" a écrit dans le
message de news: ...

Hi,

I've been trying to customize the userforms with something like the
background of Ivan's userform, but have not had any success.

http://www.xcelfiles.com/API_Userform_MenuMaker.html

Does anyone knows how this is being done? I tried inserting an image,
but this does not give the desired look. :(

--
Borg
Borg's Profile:
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=568406

Peter T

Custom Userform

Hi Borg,

Your question appears to relate to the image rather than the menu's. After
inserting the picture on the form there are three other properties to set to
your needs -

Picture alignment, Picture size mode & Picture tiling.

I haven't down loaded Ivan's MenuMaker but it appears to be a method of
creating menus with API's.
An alternative (perhaps with less control/functionality - I don't know)
there is a Toolbar / menu control available, 'Microsoft Toolbar Control
(SP6)' or version 5 (SP2).

Regards,
Peter T

"Borg" wrote in message

I've been trying to customize the userforms with something like the
background of Ivan's userform, but have not had any success.

http://www.xcelfiles.com/API_Userform_MenuMaker.html

Does anyone knows how this is being done? I tried inserting an image,
but this does not give the desired look. :(

--
Borg
Borg's Profile:

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=568406

Borg

Custom Userform

Thanks guys for the help.

My problems turned out to be related to the image.

Picture alignment, picture size mode, and picture tiling made it all
work. Before, my buttons would just go underneath the image, even
though I tried to place them on top.

:)

--
Borg