-   -   Finding elusive control on User Form (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/369334-finding-elusive-control-user-form.html)

Don Wiss

Finding elusive control on User Form

When working on the tab order for a frame on a User Form, I found a
Checkbox6. But I don't see it. I cut all the other controls (one by one),
and then put them back, hoping to find it hiding underneath. Nope. So how
do I find and delete this bogus checkbox? (xl 2002)

Don <www.donwiss.com (e-mail link at home page bottom).

Dave Peterson

Finding elusive control on User Form

Click on your userform in the VBE.
Hit F4 to see the properties for that userform.

There's a dropdown arrow in that properties window where you can choose which
control you want to review.

You may have to select a multipage control to see the controls on each of the
pages.

--

Dave Peterson

Don Wiss

On Thu, 03 Aug 2006, Dave Peterson wrote:
Don Wiss wrote:

When working on the tab order for a frame on a User Form, I found a
Checkbox6. But I don't see it. I cut all the other controls (one by one),
and then put them back, hoping to find it hiding underneath. Nope. So how
do I find and delete this bogus checkbox? (xl 2002)

Click on your userform in the VBE.
Hit F4 to see the properties for that userform.

There's a dropdown arrow in that properties window where you can choose which
control you want to review.

You may have to select a multipage control to see the controls on each of the
pages.

Thanks. I wasn't aware of the drop down arrow to see all of the related
controls. In my case this was in a Frame, so I had to look at its controls.

Don <www.donwiss.com (e-mail link at home page bottom).