-   -   Embedded Chart locations (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/369277-embedded-chart-locations.html)

WhytheQ

Embedded Chart locations

Quick question:
How do embedded charts relate to the sheet they are in?
What I'm trying to do is find out the cell above the top edge of a
graph so that I can insert some narrative there.

Any help greatly appreciated,
Jason.

Jim Cone

Embedded Chart locations

The ChartObject is the container for a chart on a worksheet.

Returns a range object...
Worksheets("Sheet1").ChartObjects(1).TopLeftCell

Returns a chart...
Worksheets("Sheet1").ChartObjects(1).Chart
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"WhytheQ"