-   -   VB Help (Excel Warnings) (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/369232-vbulletin-help-excel-warnings.html)

Alastair79

VB Help (Excel Warnings)

I have a .CSV file which I have created a macro to go through and sort data.
But when I save it I have about six million warning messages asking if I'm
sure I want to save my work.

Can I set the warnings to false and close the sheet from within my Macro?

Thanks............. Alastair.

JON JON

VB Help (Excel Warnings)

TRY

Application.DisplayAlerts = False
your code here

Application.DisplayAlerts = True

"Alastair79" wrote in message
I have a .CSV file which I have created a macro to go through and sort
data.
But when I save it I have about six million warning messages asking if I'm
sure I want to save my work.

Can I set the warnings to false and close the sheet from within my Macro?

Thanks............. Alastair.

Alastair79

VB Help (Excel Warnings)

Perfect, thanks Jon.