-   -   FORMULA ERROR (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/369109-formula-error.html)

ZEESHAN ANIS[_2_]

FORMULA ERROR

I am very thanksfull for Sir Duncan, Sir Tom & Sir Steve.

Sir,
I think i didnt explain my problem in a right way thatswhy error is still
appearing.so in this regard could you people give me your email addresses
where i will sent you the xl sheet.

I m again thanksful for you all.

Tom Ogilvy

FORMULA ERROR