-   -   Clear Text in Text Box control (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/369048-clear-text-text-box-control.html)

Qaspec

Clear Text in Text Box control

I am using the following to clear the text in a text box:

Sheet2.Shapes("TB1").OLEFormat.Object.Text = ""

I found this solution on a previous post in this newsgroup and unfortunately
when I use it I get an error - Object doesn't support this property or
method.

Thanks

Die_Another_Day

Clear Text in Text Box control

How about Sheets("Sheet2").TB1.Value = ""

Die_Another_Day