-   -   Selection.Borders and replace with new colour procedure (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/368973-selection-borders-replace-new-colour-procedure.html)

webby2006[_4_]

Selection.Borders and replace with new colour procedure

I have populated my worksheet with data from pivot tables. An advantag
is that all cells are merged and borders are drawn for me. My questio
is whether it is possible to change the colour of all lines and border
using a VB procedure. I have recorded a macro below. Perhapss I need t
detect all lines/borders that are black then do a replace with ne
colour.

Code
-------------------
With Selection.Borders(xlEdgeRight)