-   -   macro to copy specific fields to another worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/368902-macro-copy-specific-fields-another-worksheet.html)

Bud Hughes

macro to copy specific fields to another worksheet

I have a list of data, averages between 4 to 5 thousand lines, differs from
month to month. What I would like to do is sort on three fields, I can do
that. Once the sort is complete i would like to split these out based on the
column AL, the evaluator block, to seperate worksheets, 20 to 30 inspectors.
From there I would like to go back in and complete another macro that i have
already put together. any assistance with this would be greatly appreciated.

Tom Ogilvy

macro to copy specific fields to another worksheet

Perhaps something on this page

http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy5.htm

at Ron de Bruin's site

Tom Ogilvy

"Bud Hughes" wrote:

I have a list of data, averages between 4 to 5 thousand lines, differs from
month to month. What I would like to do is sort on three fields, I can do
that. Once the sort is complete i would like to split these out based on the
column AL, the evaluator block, to seperate worksheets, 20 to 30 inspectors.
From there I would like to go back in and complete another macro that i have
already put together. any assistance with this would be greatly appreciated.