-   -   Date calulation (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/368894-date-calulation.html)

Kenny Dee

Date calulation

I'm trying to find a formula for a date count to give me a number of days it
took someone to complete a task. for exsample: =b1-b2 and cell b3 will tell
me how many days it took someone to complete the task.

Tom Ogilvy

Date calulation

do you mean in VBA

dim dtStart as Date, dtEnd as Date

dtStart = Range("B1").Value
dtEnd = Range("B2").Value

msgbox "Days: " & clng(dtEnd-dtStart)

Tom Ogilvy

"Kenny Dee" wrote:

I'm trying to find a formula for a date count to give me a number of days it
took someone to complete a task. for exsample: =b1-b2 and cell b3 will tell
me how many days it took someone to complete the task.

Kenny Dee

Date calulation

yes