-   -   How To: Pivot Tables, Keep data together when printing. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/368638-how-pivot-tables-keep-data-together-when-printing.html)

Kevin McCartney

How To: Pivot Tables, Keep data together when printing.

Hi TWIMC,

I'd like to be able to keep together related data when printing, in that if
a set of data is to be chopped in two, move or insert a page break after the
previous field item. I now there's the field option 'Insert page break after
each item', but occasionally there are items will a small set of data and
several of these could fit on one page, so the question is can I keep related
data together, like I can say in an Access data report on the sorting and
grouping of a field.

TIA
KM

Debra Dalgleish

How To: Pivot Tables, Keep data together when printing.

No, Excel doesn't have that option. You can manually adjust the page
breaks, in ViewPage Break Preview.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures