-   -   Update Calendar Control (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/368567-update-calendar-control.html)

macroplay

Update Calendar Control

I've developed a macro with a calendar control and it works fine on my PC
running windows XP and calendar version 10.

When I run the macro on another amchine running windows 2000 pro and
calendar version 8.0 the calendar shows up but with dots where the day
numbers should be.

I assume I should update the version of the calendar control. How can I do
this?

thanks.

macroplay

Update Calendar Control

I found the fontstuff site but I don't think I trust it. The instructions say
to install the mscal.ocx in system folder but my mscal.ocx is in the msoffice
folder.

Unless someone has better instructions I'll have to consult the microsoft
web site and my it administrator.

thanks