-   -   Enable Macros window does not pop up. Security Medium (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/368488-enable-macros-window-does-not-pop-up-security-medium.html)

miguel

Enable Macros window does not pop up. Security Medium

Hi everyone, A few times when I open an excel workbook that contains
macros the "Enable/Diasable macros" window does not pop up even that I
have the macros security on Medium. I want that window to pop up
always.
Some information:
My workbook is in a newtwork drive in a windows network.
I think for the whole network the macros security is set up in "Medium"
because every time I change the security of the Macro ( to high or
low), the next time I open the macro security option, It is always on
"Medium".

Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Miguel