-   -   VBA Help (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/368388-vba-help.html)

joshroberts

VBA Help

I have an excel file that serves as a summary of resource utilization from
month to month. The resource information files are created automatically
each day and each have a seperate file. I would like to creatte a Macro that
will open each days resource file, get the information I need and update the
summary utilization for each month, and then delete the file and open the
next. Can you help me out? Thanks.

Hemant_india[_2_]

VBA Help

hi