-   -   Form Database (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/368316-form-database.html)

MathewMehrotra

Form Database

Hi All,

I am looking to create a database in excel; this database would extract
informaiton from a form (also in excel ideally in the same file),
populate a table, and clear itself. This database would be continually
added to based on form input. Any ideas?

--
MathewMehrotra
MathewMehrotra's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=36771

Jake Marx[_3_]

Form Database

Hi Matthew,

MathewMehrotra wrote:
I am looking to create a database in excel; this database would
extract informaiton from a form (also in excel ideally in the same
file), populate a table, and clear itself. This database would be
continually added to based on form input. Any ideas?

Have you looked at Data -- Form? This will do exactly what you're looking
for. Not the most elegant interface, but it definitely works, and it's
code-free.

Jake Marx
www.longhead.com