-   -   WorkbookBeforeClose recursive call (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/368094-workbookbeforeclose-recursive-call.html)

karnek[_3_]

WorkbookBeforeClose recursive call

Hello,

In my add-in I want to make same actions and depends on these actions
want to save or not the actual workbook. My problem is when I don't wan
to save the document I call "wb.close savechanges:=false", but afte
this method call WorkbookBeforeClose recursive.
I already implemented this in MS Word and it works, but in excel I hav
this problem.

Can you somebody help me, please.
Thanks in advance.

Karol Nekanovi

--
karne
karnek's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=3657

Robert Bruce[_2_]

WorkbookBeforeClose recursive call

Roedd <<karnek wedi ysgrifennu:

Hello,

In my add-in I want to make same actions and depends on these actions
I want to save or not the actual workbook. My problem is when I don't
want to save the document I call "wb.close savechanges:=false", but
after this method call WorkbookBeforeClose recursive.
I already implemented this in MS Word and it works, but in excel I
have this problem.

Application.enableevents = false

<your code to save workbook

Application.enableevents = true