-   -   How to load/show UserForm from other Workbook (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/368023-how-load-show-userform-other-workbook.html)

[email protected]

How to load/show UserForm from other Workbook

Hi all,

I have a problem to load or show my userform in book1,
but all I want is open it from book2 via VBA

Is there way except call the macro in book1 from book2

I want it open from book2 directly ..

Thanks if you help me...

Rgds, halim

Dave Peterson

How to load/show UserForm from other Workbook

Create a subroutine in Book1.xls's project that shows the userform:

Option Explicit
sub showtheform()
userform1.show
end sub

Then in Book2.xls's project, you can call that subroutine:

option explicit
sub ShowTheFormFromBook1()
application.run "'" & "book1.xls" & "'" & "!showtheform"
end sub

--

Dave Peterson