-   -   Text on User form (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/368022-text-user-form.html)

Dean[_8_]

Text on User form

I have some text labels entered directly on a user form and would like to make some of it bold or underline or red font. I don't see how to do this though I imagine there is a way. Can someone help, pls?

Thx!
Dean

Leith Ross[_675_]

Text on User form

Hello Dean,

With the VBA editor open, display the form and click on the label you
want to modify. In the Properties window click Font to underline, bold,
etc. the text. To change the font color click on ForeColor and select
the color you want.

These same properties can also be set using VBA code. For example, this
code sets Label1's font to 12 point Arial bold in red...

Label1.Font = "arial"
Label1.Font.Bold = True
Label1.Font.Size = 12
Label1.ForeColor = vbRed