-   -   Pivot table help (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/368001-pivot-table-help.html)

petevang[_5_]

Pivot table help

Why when trying to use the group feature, will excel says "cannot group
that selection". Is there anyway around this. I am trying to group a
range of numbers? Thanks:cool:

--
petevang
petevang's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=25034

Debra Dalgleish

Pivot table help

If the field in the source data contains text or blank cells, you'll see
that error message. There's information here on fixing the problem:

petevang wrote:
Why when trying to use the group feature, will excel says "cannot group
that selection". Is there anyway around this. I am trying to group a
range of numbers? Thanks:cool:

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures