-   -   Reference/Book for VBA programming (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/367992-reference-book-vba-programming.html)

Thulasiram

Reference/Book for VBA programming

I have been posting some questions to groups regarding VBA coding in Excel. I
would like to know any references/books for VBA scripting that would be
useful to know about the fundamentals and additional applications of VBA
programming.

For example, hiding/unhiding cells; tranforming entities from one row to
another column using VBA scripting; doing matrix mutiplication etc.

Thanks,
Thulasiram

Ron de Bruin

Reference/Book for VBA programming

Hi Thulasiram

For books see
http://www.dailydoseofexcel.com/daily-dose-book-list/

I like this three
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/076...oks&v=glanc e

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/076...books&v=glance

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/032...books&v=glance

My Google search Add-in have a list of great websites
http://www.rondebruin.nl/Google.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Thulasiram" wrote in message ...
I have been posting some questions to groups regarding VBA coding in Excel. I
would like to know any references/books for VBA scripting that would be
useful to know about the fundamentals and additional applications of VBA
programming.

For example, hiding/unhiding cells; tranforming entities from one row to
another column using VBA scripting; doing matrix mutiplication etc.

Thanks,
Thulasiram

Thulasiram

Reference/Book for VBA programming

Thanks very much Ron. Deeply appreciate it.