-   -   need help "worksheet_activate( )" (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/367940-need-help-worksheet_activate.html)

Ernie

need help "worksheet_activate( )"

i need help using the autofilter function in my worksheet activate event
procedure
i'm using these parameters below:

Private Sub worksheet_activate()
Range("A1:C1").AutoFilter 2, "<", , , False
End Sub

i want the worksheet to autofilter automatically when i select the sheet.
i'm still getting errors i need help. can anyone help me with these codes??

thanks in Advance
--

DS

need help "worksheet_activate( )"

Hi Ernie,

Try:

Private Sub worksheet_activate()
Range("A1:C1").AutoFilter Field:=2, Criteria1:="<", VisibleDropDown:=False
End Sub

This worked fine for me.

HTH
DS