-   -   Function Help (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/367929-re-function-help.html)

Wahine

Function Help

Thank you so much, that worked perfectly well.

"Ardus Petus" wrote:

Say your amount is in H2, percentages in A1:G1

in I2, enter:
=H2*INDEX(A$1:G$1,1,MATCH("x",A2:G2,0))

HTH
--
AP

"Wahine" a écrit dans le message de news:
Hi there, I have 9 coloumns in a simple spreadsheet that looks like this:

0%, 10%, 25%, 50%, 75%, 90%, 100%, Amount, Converted Amount
x $1200
x $750
x $2500

What I need to do is calculate the Coverted Amount as follows:
Converted Amount = Amount/the percentage of the row header of the cell
with
the x in it.

Any help on how to write this calculation would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.