-   -   .NET Custom Control not redrawing when inserted as OleObject in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/367913-net-custom-control-not-redrawing-when-inserted-oleobject-excel.html)

[email protected]

.NET Custom Control not redrawing when inserted as OleObject in Excel

Hi,
I created a .NET Windows Custom control and made it visible to COM.
I can insert this control in a Excel Worksheet and have VBA macros
interact with it fine, but the control will not redraw itself.
I tried to explicitely call the Invalidate, Update and Refresh methods
of the .NET control, it just won't redraw itself.

Thanks for any help
Virgile