-   -   Symbol database (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/367863-symbol-database.html)

Keteng

Symbol database

I want to create a program that can read the input data in text and produce
output in symbol or graphical in the chartsheet

NickHK

Symbol database

Keteng,
Not sure what you mean by by "output in symbol", but if you record a macro
whilst you DataGet ExternalNew database Query/Import Text File, then
create from the resulting data, you can see the basis of the code required.

NickHK