-   -   Automatically Collate Workbooks (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/367778-automatically-collate-workbooks.html)

dclay1984

Automatically Collate Workbooks

Hi All,

Hope you can help here.

The situation is:

I have several Excel reports in different workbooks (only 1 workshee
per workbook) & please note the number of workbooks per iteration ca
be different, and I need to automatically collate these reports into
workbook to wrap up the process at the end.

Is there a way I can do this & make it repeatable?

Cheers
Da

--
dclay198
dclay1984's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=3657

Ron de Bruin

Automatically Collate Workbooks

Hi dclay1984

See
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy3.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"dclay1984" wrote in message

Hi All,

Hope you can help here.

The situation is:

I have several Excel reports in different workbooks (only 1 worksheet
per workbook) & please note the number of workbooks per iteration can
be different, and I need to automatically collate these reports into 1
workbook to wrap up the process at the end.

Is there a way I can do this & make it repeatable?

Cheers
Dan

--
dclay1984