-   -   excel filter question (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/367571-excel-filter-question.html)

Mona

excel filter question

I have a workbook with worksheet "data" for example (simplified):
A2 B2 C2
milk gallon 1.55
tea gallon 2.00

I have worksheet "results" that I use to filter the data and display the
results. I have written a macro with a button that any user can modify the
criteria and display the results.

My question is I would like to have the ability to MODIFY the RESULTS and
then UPLOAD back to the the "data" worksheet. For example:

RESULTS
tea gallon 2.00

User changes:
tea " quart " 2.00
I would like this row of data to replace original in "data" worksheet with
maybe an upload button ?

Thank you in advance for suggestions/answers

roundabout[_5_]

excel filter question

Do you have any unique row identification in your original data sheet?
ie Row1,Row2 etc. It should be possible then I would imagine

--
roundabout