-   -   Deleting duplicate data - inc original cell (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/367555-deleting-duplicate-data-inc-original-cell.html)

blander[_2_]

Deleting duplicate data - inc original cell

Hi,

I have some data (addresses atc) in excel, which i want to remov
duplicates from. And also remove the original cell.

Reason being is that i have two tables one with all my contacts (tabl
1), and another with only a few of the *same*contacts (table 2). I wan
to remove all the contacts from table 1 that are in table 2.

Cheer

--
blande
blander's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=3648

blander[_3_]

Deleting duplicate data - inc original cell

Oh and i have looked at the Advanced filters... but u cant delete the
duplicate and the original..

--
blander
blander's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=36486