-   -   application.sendkeys shift+ctrl+enter (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/367397-application-sendkeys-shift-ctrl-enter.html)

[email protected]

application.sendkeys shift+ctrl+enter

hi all,
does anyone know hoe to translate it for use for the function sendkey
in excel?

Chip Pearson

application.sendkeys shift+ctrl+enter

I would avoid SendKeys at all costs. If you need to array-enter a
formula from VBA, use the FormulaArray property. E.g.,

Range("A1").FormulaArray = "=SUM(B1:B10)"

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

wrote in message
ups.com...
hi all,
does anyone know hoe to translate it for use for the function
sendkey
in excel?

[email protected]

application.sendkeys shift+ctrl+enter

yes,i know but my problem is that the formulaarray doesnt accept more
the 255 characters and my formulaarray is passing thats why,im first
using usual formula and then call sendkey,this is how i can bypass this
problematic issue

wrote in message
ups.com...
hi all,
does anyone know hoe to translate it for use for the function
sendkey
in excel?

NickHK

application.sendkeys shift+ctrl+enter