-   -   Day of month (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/367158-day-month.html)

I.P

Day of month

I have a program which needs a day of month eg. if the action happens
every wednesday in July it would show 5th 12th 19th 26th or if it is
every wednesday and friday it would show 5th 7th 12th 14th 19th 21st
26th 28th. I can get this result with a complicated combination of
spread sheet formulas and several macro'smacro's. Is it possible to get
the result just with a macro ?

Henrich

Day of month

Hi, here is short and not full example:

Sub DayOfWeek()
Select Case Weekday(Date)
Case 4
MsgBox "Thursday"
Case 6
MsgBox "Friday"
Case 7
MsgBox "Saturday"
Case 1
MsgBox "Sunday"
End Select
End Sub

Henrich

€žI.P" napĂ*sal (napĂ*sala):

I have a program which needs a day of month eg. if the action happens
every wednesday in July it would show 5th 12th 19th 26th or if it is
every wednesday and friday it would show 5th 7th 12th 14th 19th 21st
26th 28th. I can get this result with a complicated combination of
spread sheet formulas and several macro'smacro's. Is it possible to get
the result just with a macro ?

NickHK

Day of month

MsgBox Weekday(Now())=vbWednesday