-   -   Adding data to the end (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/367089-adding-data-end.html)

tsconetti

Adding data to the end

Enclosed file showing data recorded to next column for each individua
profile for analisys. Each profile records five elements (A,B,C,D,E).

Instead to record to the next column for the next profile I would lik
to add to the latest row in col A with the five records and so on.

At the end I want 5 columms with all profile added to previuos one.
have only put few profiles, at the end 70 profiles have to be anaised.

If not clear please let me know.

Regards,

Thierry

|Filename: Book1.zip