-   -   Web links (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/367071-web-links.html)

phil2006[_27_]

Web links

Is it possible to read information from the internet on my command? I
have a league table for my local football teams. Each reult gets posted
onto a website every week and I need my workbook to read the results
from the internet and add them to my sheet. Is this possible? Any help
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Phil

--