-   -   Lotus Notes doc link not working in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/366863-lotus-notes-doc-link-not-working-excel.html)

Yogi Smith

Lotus Notes doc link not working in Excel

I'm trying to link my Notes db docs to Excel and it
not working the way I want it to. When I copy a Notes
doc link to Excel, I have to use Special Paste and
paste a Notes Icon (floating)link. It works but what
is needed is a Notes doc link that is assigned to a
cell in Execl, like a hyperlink that is assigned to an
Excel cell. How do I create cell hyperlink in Excel
that links to Notes db docs?

Thank you