-   -   Error Message (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/366681-error-message.html)

Akhil Malhotra

Error Message

I cannot able to use the help feature in Visual basic..Everytime it give me a
error message.can someone tell me how can i fix it? (I have use detect &
repair feature to fix but cannot get sucess)

Tom Ogilvy

Error Message

As I recall,
It isn't necessarily installed by default. You might need to install it
using the Office Install utility.

Tom Ogilvy