-   -   Lock sheet tabs option in a specific workbook (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/366664-lock-sheet-tabs-option-specific-workbook.html)

Tarique

Lock sheet tabs option in a specific workbook

I want to Lock sheet tabs option in a specific workbook / worksheet & not for
all workbooks.

Ron de Bruin

Lock sheet tabs option in a specific workbook

Have you try my answer in your other thread

You can disable Options in the Tools menu

Application.CommandBars("Worksheet Menu Bar").FindControl _
(ID:=522, Recursive:=True).Enabled = False

See also
http://www.rondebruin.nl/menuid.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Tarique" wrote in message ...
I want to Lock sheet tabs option in a specific workbook / worksheet & not for
all workbooks.

Tarique

Lock sheet tabs option in a specific workbook

Well Ron thanks for answer but the problem is that this code lock the
permanently option command for all others workbook also. I want to lock the
options / Sheet tabs for a single worksheet but not for all.

"Tarique" wrote in message ...
I want to Lock sheet tabs option in a specific workbook / worksheet & not for
all workbooks.

Ron de Bruin

Lock sheet tabs option in a specific workbook

See the link I posted
http://www.rondebruin.nl/menuid.htm

You can find a example that use the activate and deactivate event
See number 3 (information)

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl