-   -   addin not running correctly (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/366617-addin-not-running-correctly.html)

sc

addin not running correctly

I have created an addin in excel 2002. I load the addin through
toolsaddinsbrowse. It then puts a menu item in the tools menu. I click on
the addin and the userform I created comes up and I hit the ok button on my
userform. It runs for about 30 seconds and then gives me an error. I
noticed I had a GoTo statement between a With and End With. So I cut
everything in the GoTo staement and put it outside the With staement and ran
it again. It ran correctly so I saved the addin file. I then closed excel
and tried to run it again. It did not give me an error message it just quit
running. So I went to the VBE and made sure the code was correct. It was
correct. So I then ran the addin again and it ran fine. It seems like after
a bad run the next one is a good run. Any suggestions to what is causing
this?

Any help is appreciated

RB Smissaert

addin not running correctly

and made sure the code was correct. It was correct. ....

Not quite.
If you post that code we may have a chance to see what is wrong.

RBS