-   -   Insert VBA code user a macro (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/366537-insert-vba-code-user-macro.html)

leonidas[_42_]

Insert VBA code user a macro

Hi,

I was wondering if it is possible to add the VBA code below in one of
the Microsoft Excel Objects called "Sheet2 (Begroting Calc Won)" in
the VB editor by using a macro.
How should the VBA code look like? Thanks in advance!

Code:
--------------------
Private Sub Worksheet_Activate()

Dim oCB As CommandBar

Set oCB = CommandBars("Verticaal Transport")
oCB.Controls("Projectgegevens Aanpassen").Enabled = True
oCB.Controls("Gegevens Aanpassen").Enabled = True
oCB.Controls("Rij Invoegen").Enabled = True
oCB.Controls("Rij Verwijderen").Enabled = True

End Sub
--------------------

--
leonidas