-   -   Amateur VBA developr seek Professional similar for exchange of insight (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/366507-amateur-vba-developr-seek-professional-similar-exchange-insight.html)

colofnature[_73_]

Amateur VBA developr seek Professional similar for exchange of insight

Hi

Two questions:
1: When I .show a userfoirm, can I make it non-modal in Excel97?
2. Is it possible to determine if an Excel file has any code withou
opening it? (i.e. in Workbook.Worksheet or user Modules?)

Cheers
Co

--
colofnatur
colofnature's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=3435

Norman Jones

Amateur VBA developr seek Professional similar for exchange of insight

Hi Col,

1: When I .show a userfoirm, can I make it non-modal in Excel97?

No, this feature was added in xl2k.

2. Is it possible to determine if an Excel file has any code without
opening it? (i.e. in Workbook.Worksheet or user Modules?)

See the following interesting thread:

http://tinyurl.com/mcwof

---
Regards,
Norman

Dave Peterson

Amateur VBA developr seek Professional similar for exchange ofinsight

#1. Take a look at Stephen Bullen's FormFun.zip file:
http://www.oaltd.co.uk/Excel/Default.htm

colofnature wrote:

Hi

Two questions:
1: When I .show a userfoirm, can I make it non-modal in Excel97?
2. Is it possible to determine if an Excel file has any code without
opening it? (i.e. in Workbook.Worksheet or user Modules?)

Cheers
Col

--
colofnature
colofnature's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=34356

--

Dave Peterson

colofnature[_78_]

Amateur VBA developr seek Professional similar for exchange of insight

Cheers lads!