-   -   Moving Excel Macro Problems (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/366494-moving-excel-macro-problems.html)

[email protected]

Moving Excel Macro Problems

I have created an Excel Macro that opens two other excel files combines
the data and then formats it for easy reading. On my computer it works
fine but when I move it to other computers it never works properly.

The most common problem is it says it can't find the files to open. But
the path and file it says it can't find, exsists where it should be.

Currently my code changes to the current directory and then opens the
file. Would it be better to just include the entire path in the

Workbooks.open Filename = _"filename" command line?

RB Smissaert

Moving Excel Macro Problems

Yes, use the full path.

RBS