Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Move shape, object, pic to center of new cell based on cell value

Hi,
I will be amazed if anyone could break this code!!
This is actually a kind of animation. I want to be able to put any object,
shape or picture over a cell and positively know the over-the-cell-reference.
Then in a table (cell) on the same cell I want to be able to enter the
following parameters: 1. Move object to cell [reference], 2. Moving speed /
time, 3. Delay before moving.

By running several of these events I should be able to make a triangel move
from cell A1 to B1 to C1 to C2 to A7, etc.

Next job will be to allow several objects to move simultaneously in
different paths.

Does anyone have a solution to this?
--
Thanks