-   -   Selecting Just Data (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/366374-selecting-just-data.html)

mr starface[_2_]

Selecting Just Data

I'm sure this is fairly simple but I'm pretty much a newbie to VB
programming in excel!

I need some code which will select just the data I have in a s/sheet so
I can then copy and paste it wherever I wish. At the moment I am just
picking up the first 500 rows which means I'm pasting lots of blank
cells!

Thanks for any help:)

--
mr starface
mr starface's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30520

Jim Cone

Selecting Just Data

Take a look at the "SpecialCells" method in vba help.
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA