-   -   How do I create a form based on a list using vba in excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/366343-how-do-i-create-form-based-list-using-vba-excel.html)

maidrite

How do I create a form based on a list using vba in excel

I have a user that does not have any excel skills. They are continuously
ruining a sheet that has formulas in it, and enter data using the wrong
format, don't delete unused rows, etc. I thought I could make the sheet a
list, and force them to use the form function to enter and delete data. How
do I recognize when someone closes the form as an event so that I can trigger
additional vba programming. Does anyone know how to make this work?

Bob Phillips

How do I create a form based on a list using vba in excel

You would launch the form from VBA using a statement like

Userform1.Show

and would then control would not be passed back to that macro until the form
was closed. So you know by default.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips